Macnaught M40 Mechanical Meters offer high accuracy & repeatability along with a compact design that requires no flow conditioning – put the meter where you need to! Macnaught USA strives to generate quotes with supporting documentation within the hour.
The advantages of Macnaught M40 Mechanical Meters
- No Flow Conditioning with Compact Footprint
- Put the meter where you need it!
- Accuracy unaffected by viscosity changes
- Quick Delivery
Kami menawarkan rangkaian Macnaught flow meter M40 Mechanical Meters yang lengkap dan terintegrasi, solusi produk dan layanan untuk berbagai industri, seperti oil & gas, mining, chemical, high rise building, manufaktur, serta sektor perusahaan Industri lainnya.
Features Macnaught M40 Mechanical Meters
- Mechanical Registers – No power required
- Pulse outputs available
- High Pressure and Chemical Resistant ( CR ) Models
- Proven Cast construction
Designed and built to suit a broad range of industrial applications, the Macnaught M40 Mechanical Meters are suitable for flows between 2.6-66 GPM. The Macnaught M40 Mechanical Meters have an accuracy of +/- 1.0% and provides exceptional levels of reliability and durability. These meters are an ideal solution for remote sites or where ease of installation, accuracy and reliability are the priority.
Specification Macnaught M40-Mechanical Flow Meters
- Materials of Construction : Meter Body (Cast ALumunium), Rotor (PPS), Seals ( Fluorocarbon)
- Design Specification : 1 1/2″ NPT
- Technical specification flow rate : 15-235 L/min, 4-62 USG/min
- Operating Temperature range : -40 – 800 C
- Pressure : 500 psi / 35 bar
- Accuracy : +/- 1.0%
- Repeatability : +/- 0.003 %
- Pulse output options : Dual Hall Effect
- Mechanical Display Options : Polypropylene (IP56)